Thursday, September 22, 2011

Office

Here's me (and my giant armpit!) at my new office at CARE. The office is just behind a giant, beautiful indoor swimming pool that costs far too much for me to join (I've heard $500USD per month, which seems insane but also possible).

Although in this picture my counterpart is gone (she is off on yet another field trip while I wait to get official permission from PC to travel with her), I'm starting to get to know her and my other colleagues, figure out what I'm going to be doing, and learn my way around the office and the neighborhood. This morning, I was happy to discover that there is, in fact, a refrigerator where I can store my lunch. It's in the hallway outside the kitchen, not in the kitchen where I was looking for it. Silly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment