Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Woodsy walkabout

I hope that by the time this blog post pops up, I will be safely at home with my husband and dogs. Still, I couldn't resist showcasing one of my final walkabouts, this time on the way home from visiting my parents' friend Nani. I had to walk off all the food she and her sister stuffed me with, and along the way I happened upon a peaceful, piney park I never realized was just a few blocks from my house.

Immediately I started making a mental list of places I want to visit or revisit next time I am in Georgia. Even though it can be incredibly frustrating at times, this is a country that offers treasures around every corner and rewards for those who seek them out. Georgia draws you in and makes you want to return.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment