Monday, July 7, 2014

Mobile office, Tbilisi version

Don't you hate it when you have a bunch of awesome adventures when traveling and forget to take a picture all day? Yeah, me too. That's why I can't show you my old Peace Corps coordinator who I ambushed in her office today (and who is as fetching as always) or the fruit trees and city views my host mom, Larissa, and I marveled over this afternoon on our walk up the hill behind their house. (Perhaps it's best that I didn't take picture of us eating blackberries off somebody else's bushes, so nobody can prove it was us!) Luckily, it is also impossible to capture on film last night's constant howling by their dog, Gary, who is either really happy or deeply traumatized that I am back. (The cat seemed glad to see me, so there's at least that.)

Instead, all I have to show for today is my current office setup in the kitchen, including the stylish Hello Kitty phone that Larissa lent me. Perhaps this is the picture that best sums up my day since I sent so much of it in this spot, arranging meetings and attempting to formulate a plan to get my surveys done. Things are falling into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment